Clean Seal Products
PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESIVE
3MTM's Heat Activated Tape System securely attaches gaskets to just about any surface without the expense or work of mechanical fasteners or messy contact adhesives. That's the real benefit of 3MTM HATS.
The 3MTM Heat Activated Tape System can help reduce installation time and increase productivity; the result is a value-added enhancement to your job of applying the seal or gasket.
CLEAN SEAL PROCESS BONDS
The 3MTM Heat Activated Tape System (HATS) bonds to our extruded seal or gasket parts with a heat-laminating process that ensures a strong reliable bond. The gasket or seal is then ready to be applied in one easy step. Just peel off the liner and press the part into place. The part is easy to align and stays in place during application.
- 3MTM Heat Activated Tape System Advantages
- Tight Bond between tape and part
- Special formulations for a variety of substrates and environments
- Helps save time, labor costs, parts and tools
- Continuous seal helps protect against moisture, dust, dirt
- No drill holes or screws to cause stress points, cracking or corrosion
- No rivets or heads to mar product appearance
- No solvents Clean Seal also offers acrylic and rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesives specifically formulated to meet our stringent requirements and your adhesive needs.
For your convenience, we offer a downloadable, printable PDF version of our catalogue.
Click for Gaskets Catalogue